Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Swimming for the first time

Today I went swimming for the first time. I went with Mummy, Auntie Jeni & James, we had great fun, and I didn't cry at all. James enjoyed pushing me in my float which I found very funny. Even when the wave machine came on, I loved it just bopped around in the float.
I was screaming and laughing I enjoyed it so much, Mummy decided to get me out after an hour as she said my hands looked like prunes (whatever they are) I then had a shower which was good fun. We were not able to have our photo's taken, so I thought i'd tell you all about it instead.
Then after all that fun with James, we decided to have a little sleep, all the splashing wore us boys out.
I can't wait to go again.........

George
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home