I've had a busy weekend

I've had a busy weekend, on Saturday I went out with Mummy, Nanny Matthews & James. We went to a new pet shop as they had an opening day. You will see photo's of when we met Archie the dog.
Nanny & James got to meet Archie too..
Then Saturday evening we went to Auntie Kirsty & Uncle B's for dinner, Mummy had some wine, so I got to sample that the next day hehe
Then today Nanny Bamford & Toby came to visit, I was showing Nanny how I can nearly sit up, I'm so clever.
.
This afternoon my Daddy took me out to the park, and I went on the swings for the first time... I had great fun with my Daddy, I miss him when he is at work........I can't wait for my next outing.
George
xxxx

1 Comments:
Peace and love. Pass it on.
super affiliate
Post a Comment
<< Home