Thursday, October 20, 2005

6 months old

Ok Muumy has been slacking, and has not updated the website for ages! Well as you can see from the title i'm 6 months old now, and I weigh 18lb 13.5oz & measure 71cms long. I now have Breakfast, Lunch & dinner I love most of the food Mummy cooks for me, except courgettes thought they were yukky! As you can see by my face I love biscuits......










I have been such a busy boy recently, it was my cousin James's 2nd Birthday on Sunday and we went out for a train ride on Thomas The Tank Engine, James loves Thomas. I can't wait till i'm a little bigger then we can play trains together.









Mummy thought it was fun to sit me in a box, thought she was going to try and get a refund ;)







We went to visit Mummies friend today & her little baby Oliver who is now 4 months old, we had great fun playing together & I was teaching Oliver how to make loud noises.

Well that all for now, got a busy weekend i'm going to Bristol..

George
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home