Saturday, December 17, 2005

8 month old & Christmas

I haven't managed to get onto Mummies laptop for a while! So I have put lots of photo's here for you. I'm now 8 months old, and weigh 20lb 3.5oz. I can almost crawl now too, I can't wait to crawl I can then chase Jordan.
Last weekend Mummy & Daddy put up the Christmas tree, I got very excited when I first saw all the lights on it, and under the tree there are lots of pretty looking boxes, I just can't get close enough to find out what they are......
This does not happen often, my doggy Jordan sat next to me, sometimes she lets me grab her, but she usually runs away, little does she know I will be after her soon....
I seem to have some funny things on my head.... Mummy just kept laughing at me. I looked like my bouncing rudolph.
I like my new hair, it was all sparkly and great fun to shake about. I have long hair like Mummy when I put it on my head.

I will put more photo's on very soon, as Mummy told me that its my 1st Christmas, and because I have been a good boy Santa will come to see me. I'm very excited....

George
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home