Weekend away
I went to Bristol this weekend with Mummy, Nanny & Grandad, I stayed with Mummies cousin Tracy, she is cooking a baby which is due is just a couple of weeks. Must be a big strong boy, well Mummy thinks it is, kept poking his little feet out.... I had such a fun time playing with my toys, that I just had to have a little nap....


On Sunday we went to Auntie Pam & Uncle Terry's for dinner, I met Stanley, he was very interesting to watch. We sat at the table like big boys..... We had fun playing with our toys, and also had a bath together, I splashed Stanley lots.

George
xxx


On Sunday we went to Auntie Pam & Uncle Terry's for dinner, I met Stanley, he was very interesting to watch. We sat at the table like big boys..... We had fun playing with our toys, and also had a bath together, I splashed Stanley lots.

George
xxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home