Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I go to school now...

My Mummy has gone back to work this week, so I get to go to big boy's school...I have made lots of friends and get to play lots all day.
This was taken of me being a cheeky monkey, I like sneaking into the kitchen and throwing the dustpan & brush around. Also the bag im sitting next too has Jordan's dinner in, sometimes she drops some on the floor for me to eat!!! Mummy says i'm yukky.
Mummy keeps flashing a bright light at me, so I was trying here to look where the light was coming from!
ummmm my socks taste nice, I don't have smelly feet like me Daddy.
What is this silly thing my Mummy put on my head, she says its what you wear when you go to a beach, whatever that is. I like sitting in my trolly as Mummy & Daddy push me up & down the hallway chasing Jordan.

I'm off to be now, had a busy day at nursery, its hard work playing.....

George
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home