Mummies Birthday & 10 months old
I am 10 months old now, scary is all my Mummy keeps saying. It has gone so fast. I get up to so much mischief now, toys are boring.....CD's, photo frames, Daddies surround sound & dog biscuits are far more interesting.
It was my Mummies Birthday yesterday...I wont tell you all how old she was! I might not get to play on the laptop anymore otherwise. Here I am with my 2 bestest Nannies.
I dont think my Muumy looks a day over 21 ;)
We don't often have photo's taken together, as sadly Jordan has not learnt yet how to use the camera, so we have to wait till someone else can do it.
We all went out to Frankie & Benny's for Mummies Birthday, I was playing Peek a Boo behind my balloon it was great fun....Both my Nanny & Grandad's were there, also Auntie Jeni & Great Nanny Ivy. I was such a good boy, I did make a big mess on the floor though. I got to try lots of different foods, plus I kept getting chatted up by girls, Mummy says I'm a flirt....What's that??? I stayed up very late last night, I like this dressing up posh and going out to eat lots...Think that's all from me for now.
George
xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home