Update
Sorry I haven't given you an update recently, I'm a busy boy now I go to Nursery. I have lots of fun and have made some new friends.
So what have I been up to??? I went to my Nanny & Grandad's, we went to see Uncle Richard, Auntie Annmarie, Jake & Ben, they had some yummi looking food (Chinese) I also got to see my Uncle Paul & Toby.
Last weekend, Mummy took me to Bristol to see baby Emilia. She is very sweet, I liked making her laugh.
This was the same as my chair, I was showling Emilia how to make lots of noise with the hanging toys......
As you can see Emilia is dinky, I felt all grown up sitting next to her
I'm such a clever boy, Mummy was amazed that I managed to get the lid loose on my juice cup! I then made lots of mess splashing the juice around on my tray hehe Not sure that Mummy was that impressed!
This is me with my oldest cousin Toby.
Look how clever I am now, I can stand up.... Its much more fun than sitting, as I can get up to all sorts now!
Well think thats all for now.
George
xxx
So what have I been up to??? I went to my Nanny & Grandad's, we went to see Uncle Richard, Auntie Annmarie, Jake & Ben, they had some yummi looking food (Chinese) I also got to see my Uncle Paul & Toby.
Last weekend, Mummy took me to Bristol to see baby Emilia. She is very sweet, I liked making her laugh.
This was the same as my chair, I was showling Emilia how to make lots of noise with the hanging toys......
As you can see Emilia is dinky, I felt all grown up sitting next to her
I'm such a clever boy, Mummy was amazed that I managed to get the lid loose on my juice cup! I then made lots of mess splashing the juice around on my tray hehe Not sure that Mummy was that impressed!
This is me with my oldest cousin Toby.
Look how clever I am now, I can stand up.... Its much more fun than sitting, as I can get up to all sorts now!Well think thats all for now.
George
xxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home