Little monkey
Well thought it was about time I added some new photos. Since George started walking or should I say running now!!! He has turned into such a mischievious little monkey. He is such a typical boy. He eats mud, stones and drinks water from Jordan's bowl!!!!! As you can see by this photo, he likes to paddle in the water bowl too! Before you ask, yes he does have a paddling pool! But Jordan's bowl is far more fun.
I have finally managed to get a nice photo of George & James together, not an easy task to get them both looking at the same time. I can see that these two will be little monkeys together. Now that George is older they play together which is very sweet, we do have a little bit of rough & tumble but that's boys for you I guess.
For some reason George has a thing about sitting in boxes, wonder if he was hinting that he wanted his dinner in there too.
This is a huge improvement from Jordan's bowl, at least it doesn't have slobber in!!!!
This is George's little friend Liam, I was spinning them round on the chair.Well don't think we have any more to update. I'm sure we will get lots more cheeky photos soon.
Jo
xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home