Thursday, April 13, 2006

George's 1st Birthday Party

On Saturday I had a Birthday party. Lots of people came to see me which was great fun. I even was allowed to open a few pressie's early.....I got an Igloo Tent, clothes, puzzles and a few other bits. Mummy said I had to wait until my actual Birthday for the rest. Im very excited.........

Here's one of my big cousins James, our Mummies tried for ages to get us to sit together, but we were to busy playing.
Here are two more of my big cousins Jake & Ben. Ben was making me laugh when he pulls silly faces hehehe.
I had a very yummi cake, and everyone sang to me too, I really likes all the singing, so I made them all sing it again. Then Daddy helped me blow out the candle as I wasn't sure of how to do it. Must practice for my next Birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home