16 months old
I’m 16 months old this weekend, my Mummy says I get cheekier every day. Can’t think why she would think that! So what have I been up to recently? I have 2 new teeth, so I now have 4 teeth on the bottom. I can say a few words too, most of them I think only Mummy & Daddy can understand… “Nana” (Banana) “Algon” (All gone) and a few other little words. I went to the farm the other weekend with Mummy, Nanny, Auntie Jeni & James. You will see a few photos below. Other than my usual going to Nursery, meeting my buddies & being a monkey nothing else is new. Mummy has put a little video clip of me dancing to one of my fav programmes Boogie Beebies, turn your sound up and enjoy. www.dropshots.com/JoB
How cool do I look??? Daddy said I'm too young to drink Bud! I don't know why..... It looks tasty
I now like to try and feed myself, not sure Mummy thinks its such a great idea. Don't you think I can manage without making a mess?? I only got a little bit of yogurt on my face!
This was me being a very brave boy feeding the sheep, I had to show my Mummy that it wasn't scary. We went into see the goats, my Mummy left me & run away from them. Auntie Jeni & Nanny found this very funny. I thought I was the only baby in the family.
I love ice-creams, I prefer the cornets though, which means I get into a little mess with the actual ice-cream.
This was James trying to take me back to see t he animals, I was being a monkey and playing with the dirt!
Hope you have enjoyed the photos, keep watching as we have some more soon.
George
xxx
How cool do I look??? Daddy said I'm too young to drink Bud! I don't know why..... It looks tasty
I now like to try and feed myself, not sure Mummy thinks its such a great idea. Don't you think I can manage without making a mess?? I only got a little bit of yogurt on my face!
This was me being a very brave boy feeding the sheep, I had to show my Mummy that it wasn't scary. We went into see the goats, my Mummy left me & run away from them. Auntie Jeni & Nanny found this very funny. I thought I was the only baby in the family.
I love ice-creams, I prefer the cornets though, which means I get into a little mess with the actual ice-cream.
This was James trying to take me back to see t he animals, I was being a monkey and playing with the dirt!Hope you have enjoyed the photos, keep watching as we have some more soon.
George
xxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home