
Yes my baby boy is now 3!! Where has the time gone. He had a fantastic day, and got lots of new toys. I have added a few photos from his little party which we had on the actual day.

George got a new bike for his Birthday, its a big boy's bike which he really loves.

Mummy liked it too, I was more impressed with the little helmet!
He got lots of other things, to name a few a scooter, which we take everywhere, including Sainsburys! A trampoline, Buzz Lightyear, a BBQ, lots of Lightening McQueen bits, personal CD player, Clothes. And lots of other bits, far to much for me to remember it all. But Thank you to everyone for all your lovely presents.

Due to the weather not always being kind, we had a few party games to play instead. Pass The Parcel was amusing as they all wanted to open all the layers. We had musical bumps, but it was more of a little dance to music for them.

Food time, it always amazes me that when it's time to eat, all the kids are quiet!

Yes as most of you know George is "Cars" mad, so we had a McQueen cake.

I borrowed my friends bouncy castle, which the kids just love, unfortunately adults are not allowed!

A few of George's little friends playing.

This was taken a while ago, but thought I'd add some extras seeing as I have not updated the site for a while.

George in disguise.

Yes its hard to believe that after the beautiful weather we've had recently that not so long ago we had snow!!!

What a master piece, a giant snowman, the thing sticking out of his head was Chris & George's idea, it looks a little like a Tellytubby

George chilling with baby Joseph.
Other things that are new, George has recently started swimming lessons, which he loves. He won't wear his goggles, but we're getting there, he will have them on his head! Always useful when putting your face in the water.
So I think that's all for now.
Jo & George
xxxx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home