Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We're back at last.......

We’re back…. Yes I know it has been a very long time since I have updated everyone with how George is getting on. I have added below lots of photos. As you will see they range from the summer through to Halloween. As you are aware George & I have now moved to a lovely little cottage and are very settled and happy now. We have an amazing garden so will try to get some photos of George playing out there with his friends.


This was George & his little friend Oliver, they thought it was hilarious to throw all the books out and hide in the cupboard.

“ So now then George what happens next in the book?” They look very cute sitting reading to each other.


George & James at a BBQ in the summer, they loved playing together in the garden, in fact I think James played badminton all day. It’s amazing how alike they are


This was taken of George just before we left and he looked just so angelic! Looks very grown up when I gel his hair. He likes to remind me not to touch it….





A cheeky little one of James winning a game of badminton


Seems like summer was ages ago looking at this photo….George loves his little paddling pool. Sitting there like a king with his ice pop or as George calls is “an oli”


I never seem to have any photos of me with my baby boy, so couldn’t resist adding this one.


Ok not very private, but hey George and his girlfriend Jessica seem to be just about there in their relationship! Sharing toilet tips in my kitchen hehehe


George had a little Halloween disco at his nursery, as you can see Batman the 2nd returns featuring George the Bat, with his sidekick James the skeleton.... They had a lovely time.


George’s other little friend came along too Toby the Spider…..


James just taking a little chill out time…..



George also had a little Halloween party at Oliver’s house, and yes he was Bat boy again. Oliver was a devil…..Think that these two boys both should be devils! Typical boys.


Last but not least I have a new nephew. His name is Noah he was born on the 22nd September and is just beautiful. George now has yet another male cousin. We seem to be lacking female additions....


That's it for now, I do have more photos on my camera so I shall get some more photos on here soon. I promise it won't be as long as my last update.

Jo
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home