
Well I thought it was about time I did a little update, Mummy seems to be slacking, so guess I will do it. Not much has happened since Christmas, apart from me being poorly again! I thought this bowl looked nice as a hat......

This photo was taken the other week whilst we were out for dinner, its not often I have my photo taken with my Mummy.

I got a rocking horse for Christmas which I love, when I sit on it I say "See-Saw"

Can you recognise these 2 robots???? It's me & James..... James got some face paints for Christmas so Auntie Jeni painted our faces, and James chose to have a robot face.

I love helping my Mummy do the cooking, I was helping to cut up the carrots. I had to be very careful as I had a real knife.

I went to stay with my Nanny & Grandad the other weekend, and whilst I was there we all went out for dinner in Cafe Uno with my Uncle Richard, Auntie Annmarie, Jake & Ben. I sat next to Ben and we both had some pizza.

I even got to have a yummy lolly after my dinner.....

I also saw my big cousin Toby, we went to the airport to see the very big planes coming into land. I wasn't sure to begin with as I thought they were going to land on my head! I can't wait to go on a plane.
Well think thats all for now.
George
xx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home