Christmas & Grandads 80th Birthday
Well where do I start, as you can see I have put on some extra photos this time. Christmas was brilliant; it was so lovely to have everyone together. Also in the evening Adams Nan, Grandad, Auntie Sue & Uncle Keith came over. George didn't really understand what was going on. But he did like the idea of opening presents. It has taught him another new word "Bopen" It took us a few days to get through all his presents. He got so many, to name just a few: Grand piano, remote control car, clothes, books, loads of Fisher Price Little people, cars, bricks the list goes on. He was such a lucky boy.
Father Christmas made a special visit to see George & James personally. The boys were totally amazed, and didn't have a clue who it was. See if you can guess???
Santa gave the boys a couple of special presents, one of George's was a Dyson Hoover or as George calls it a "Hoower" He is so chuffed with it, whenever I do my hovering he joins me. It's very cute as it's the same as mine.
Santa also brought a new Gyro bike for James & George. They had great fun whizzing round on them. I had never heard of these bikes before, but basically to make them move you just have to move the wheel!
As you can see Jeni & I had good fun testing them out too.
Our Christmas dinner was lovely, this was my posh table that my Mum helped me decorate, I was so impressed.
Here I am with my Mum hard at work in the kitchen.
George loved the crackers, he tried so hard to pull it, we helped a little. He refused to wear a Christmas hat though.
Here is Grandad with his 2 boys, maybe a little clue for those of you who didn't guess who Santa was.......
On Boxing Day George met his other Great Grandad and Great Auntie Margaret. We got a lovely photo of George with his Great Grandad.
Saturday before Christmas was Grandads 80th Birthday, all the family got together to celebrate. I still find it strange now when I'm in the same room as 3 Georges.....This is the 2 George Arthur's
George & James love Birthday cakes, or as George calls is "Cak" and also love blowing out the candles. They helped Great Grandad out blowing them out.
Who are these 3 beautiful ladies???
This photo is just so cute of George & James. Such a cheeky pair. George went to the barbers that day, so he has hair gel on and looks all grown up.
Well I think I may surprise you by saying that I think I have run out of things to talk about.
Hope you enjoyed it
Jo
xx
Well I think I may surprise you by saying that I think I have run out of things to talk about.
Hope you enjoyed it
Jo
xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home