I can walk
This is just a quick update as Mummy hasn't yet put the recent photo's onto the pc!!! Well I can walk now, I do try to run but fall over, Mummy says I look like I have been drinkng! I also have another tooth, so thats 4 now. My latest word is "Hot" Mummy always makes me wait for my dinner and keeps saying hot! I thought if I said it to I might get my food quicker.
We are moving house in 2 weeks, im very excited as there will be a big garden for me and my friends to play in. I can run after Jordan too.
Right I better jump back into my cot, I sneaked out to give you all a quick post. Mummy Said that we have a busy few weeks coming up, with a holiday too, so will do her best to get some new photos, and maybe even a clip of me walking.
George
xxx
We are moving house in 2 weeks, im very excited as there will be a big garden for me and my friends to play in. I can run after Jordan too.
Right I better jump back into my cot, I sneaked out to give you all a quick post. Mummy Said that we have a busy few weeks coming up, with a holiday too, so will do her best to get some new photos, and maybe even a clip of me walking.
George
xxx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home