17 Months old
Yes I know I have been a bit slow with updating the site, I have had lots of requests for new photos. This first photo of George laughing is one of my favorites, he has such a cheeky face, and is always smiling.George has 2 new teeth, its 2 of his big ones at the back, poor thing must be so painful.
This was George pointing out eyes, nose etc on Nanny. He likes pointing out certain body parts, especially his belly when you take his top off...He seems to be growing up so fast and is learning new tricks all the time. He chatters away lots too, a few things you can understand, but most of it is his own language.
Last weekend George went to a Birthday Party, it was at the local leisure centre. It had a bouncy castle, ball pool a few other things, and the car that he is sitting in. He loves these cars.
I did manage to get a little pose in between him playing in the car......
This makes George look very grown up, sitting at the table with the older boys & girls eating there party food. He was very good and sat there the whole time! No more news to report for now.
Jo
x

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home