Monday, November 06, 2006

A little update

Well where do I start what a busy few weeks I have been having. As some of you may know I was poorly and had to spend a night in hospital. Nothing serious & I’m all better now!
So what do you think of my cool hair do???? It looks much better than my bad hair day!!

What do you think of my Popkin (pumpkin) isn’t my Mummy a clever girl
Bat boy returns for Halloween, I had a little party at my friend Liam’s house. Jessica dressed as a witch & Liam as a spider. We had lots of yummy food and cakes.
Oops was that yogurt I was supposed to be eating, I thought it was a face mask??? I did wonder what I was supposed to do with the spoon.
This was me & Liam the other week sitting in my ball pool, being little monkeys, throwing all the balls out and laughing as our Mummies had to pick them all back up again.
Daddy has got a posh new car, I like cars Mummy says I’m just like my Daddy car mad… On Sunday we went out to wash it, as you can see here I was very busy! Well someone had to supervise Daddy.


Think that’s it for now, only other new things are the amount of words I can say now, people keep calling me a chatterbox, what does that mean? My Favourite words at the moment are Car, Hot, Hat, Dordan, Mummy, Daddy, and there are loads more.

George
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home