Thursday, November 23, 2006

19 months old

I'm 19 months old already, Mummy says she can't believe how quickly I'm growing up. This photo was taken one morning before nursery, I thought I'd look cool if I posed on the stairs.
My Mummy, Auntie Jeni & Auntie Kirsty have started going to Salsa classes, so me & James get to stay home with Daddy & Uncle B. We have lots of fun playing together. Here we are relaxing after a busy night, I think we must have worn out Uncle B.
I love it when James comes to play, we have so much fun together. Our Mummies say that we will get up to all sorts when we're older! I can't think why they think that. Do we look cheeky?????
Who can guess who this is??
Do you think it looks a little bit like me? Its my Daddy with Nanny. Didn't he look cute?
This is my older cousins Toby, Jake & Ben. Mummy says that it was a miracle that we had our photo taken together. I can say "Oby" & "Bim" I do try to say Jake but still have a little practicing to do.

Well thinks thats all for now. I'm off to Bristol this weekend so will get some more photos for you

George
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home