20 months
I can't believe how quickly the months just pass by. George will be 2 before I know it. He is growing up too fast, he is very funny now though. He chatters away all day, mostly he tells me "No" or is calling "Dordan" We took Jordan for a walk the other day and he loves it as I clip a lead to mine so he thinks he is holding her. This was George on the way home, having a great time jumping in puddles.

We went to Bristol a couple of weekends ago, I stayed with my Cousin Tracy. Her little girl Emilia is 1 now. This is the two of them together.
They had lots of fun playing and chasing each other.
We took them swimming and met up with my other Cousin Zoe & her little boys Stan & Archie.
Emilia let George have a go on her Jumparoo, and he loved it. Was probably a little bit too big for it but never mind it entertained him.
Emilia looking very cute.
Well thats it from me for now.
Jo
x

We went to Bristol a couple of weekends ago, I stayed with my Cousin Tracy. Her little girl Emilia is 1 now. This is the two of them together.
They had lots of fun playing and chasing each other.
We took them swimming and met up with my other Cousin Zoe & her little boys Stan & Archie.
Emilia let George have a go on her Jumparoo, and he loved it. Was probably a little bit too big for it but never mind it entertained him.
Emilia looking very cute.Well thats it from me for now.
Jo
x

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home