Day out to Paultons Park
Last weekend I went to a theme park call Paultons Park. My Auntie Jeni, James, Nanny, Grandad, Jasmine, and her Mummy & Daddy came too. This was me on a digger ride with Jasmine. I thought I was Bob The Builder.
Unfortunately it rained ALL day so we all got very wet & soggy. James made sure I didn't get lost, he looked after me and held my hand.
This was a little seal ride, it even had a little dip, I was a little scared at first but I was very brave. This was my first time on a ride. I did later on go on a Frog roller coaster, I wasn't that keen on it, as it went very fast!
At the end of our day we went into a magical winter wonderland, there were lots of things to see, and all kinds of animal & trees singing. Here is my Auntie Jeni, with James and Mummy.
I was showing James that it was fun to pick up the fake snow.....not sure Mummy thought it was funny hehehehe
Lastly we got to see a man in a red suit called Father Christmas. People keep telling me that he comes to see my on Christmas Eve, and leaves me presents. I'm very excited....I thought Father Christmas was amazing to look at, as you can see how stunned I am.Well think that's all for now, I will get lots of photos taken over Christmas and keep you all up to date
George
xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home